The RAK TDA UAE World Corporate Golf Challenge Final lived up to its reputation as one of the most competitive golf events of the season on Thursday last when the 20 qualifying pairs took to the fabulous Al Hamra golf course to compete for the ultimate prize – an all-expenses paid trip to the WCGC World Final in Cascais in June. [Read more…]
Four more pairs of golfers fought their way into the RAK TDA UAE Final of the World Corporate Golf Challenge which will take place at the fabulous Al Hamra Golf Club on Thursday 12th April. [Read more…]
Steve Kelshaw and Mark Rix will represent the United Arab Emirates at next month’s World Corporate Golf Challenge in Portugal. [Read more…]
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Clubs Championship course was host of the second in the UAE World Corporate Golf Challenge Series 2016-2017, providing the players with an enjoyable and interesting golfing challenge. [Read more…]
The all new UAE World Corporate Golf Challenge season kicks off next month on the fabulous Emirates Golf Club Majlis golf course, with a full field expected to compete for one of two places in the UAE Final.
With a place in the World Final in Portugal at stake, competition for places in the UAE Final is expected to fierce throughout the 16 qualifiers across the country between October 2016 and April 2017. [Read more…]
One of the world’s largest corporate golf events – the UAE World Corporate Golf Championship – took place for the first time at Ras Al Khaimah’s world-class golf course, Al Hamra Golf Club, on 13 May. Ras Al Khaimah has hosted several high profile golf tournaments over the past year, reinforcing its position as a leading golfing destination in the Gulf region. [Read more…]
• Winners will fly Business Class courtesy of Qantas (Via London) to Lisbon
• 5 nights’ accommodation from 21st to 26th of June at The Oitavos Hotel, Cascais. 1 Practice round and 2 competition rounds on the Oitavos Dunes Course
UAE WCGC ENTRY FEE INCLUDES ROUND OF GOLF, GALA DINNER AT THE HILTON AL HAMRA, PRIZES & GIVEAWAYS
Entry Fee AED 1600 PER TEAM
Additional Guests for the Gala Dinner AED 350 Per Person (Includes Dinner and Drinks package)
• Hole in one Prize for a BMW Car Courtesy of AGMC BMW.
• Each team must be complete as “pairs” at the time of entry and each team must have a senior employee of the Team/company being represented
• All Competitors must hold a valid handicap: Maximum Index Handicap 20 (Male & Female) Format: Combined Scoring ¾ of Index Hdcp Allowance Tee-Time: 1pm Shotgun
• Hotel Accommodation is available at a special rate at the Double Tree by Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort, RAK. For reservations please contact Irina Hihani firstname.lastname@example.org Quote Reference: UAEWCGC
• Entry will be allocated on a first come first serve basis with a maximum of 46 pairs.
• Upon receipt of a place in the event full details plus payment must be submitted to confirm your teams place.
• In order to confirm your registration please contact: email@example.com or call on 050-955-7977 for more information
The stunning Fire Course at Jumeirah Golf Estates played host to the World Corporate Golf Challenge Qualifier with the top 3 teams going through to the UAE Grand Final in May. This event is the biggest corporate golf event in the world and see’s players from around the region battle it out to qualify for the grand final in Portugal in July. The qualifying event was kindly sponsored by OnCourse Golf, Virgin Atlantic, Daman Investment, Visa, Dubai Duty Free and Santa Fe Relocations. [Read more…]